Hops Farm Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use personal data about you and what rights you have under the applicable laws, particularly under EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of personal data by Hops Farm Ltd and/or associated companies with respect to:
- contact persons and representatives of prospective, current, and former customers, suppliers, and other business partners
- persons who visit our websites or submit their contact information e.g. to subscribe to our publications, leave an enquiry, request information, fill out a survey, participate in a competition, attend an event, or purchase our products
We will only process your personal data when the law allows us to. Our legal basis for processing your data is:
- the performance of a contract between us and a customer, supplier or another business partner as well as taking steps prior to entering into a contract, e.g. to manage requests for information.
- legitimate interest of Hops Farm Ltd based on a business or other relationship, which includes e.g. relationship management and marketing of our products and services
- your consent or compliance with a legal obligation
Our website may collect personal data when you visit this website, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including clicks, internal links, pages visited, scrolling, searches and timestamps.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for or as required by applicable legislation. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the data, the purposes for which we process the data, the time limits on legal claims and the applicable legal requirements.
Purchasing from our web shop
Our store is hosted by WooCommerce. They provide the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services.
When purchasing items through our store your data is collected and stored on the WooCommerce database. This data is held securely and can only be accessed by Hops Farm Ltd.
Point of sale payments
If you purchase any products at our events your means of payment may be through a payment provider linked directly to our partner breweries, or other vendors.
In these circumstances, these other companies may also operate as data controllers, either independently or jointly with Hops Farm Ltd, for their own purposes and under the same principles as defined in this Notice.
We may, from time to time, share your data with third parties for the purposes of collaborations, joint ventures, and affiliate partners. The disclosure and use of your data will only be used to the extent necessary to allow us to perform, or supply, the products or services intended under such business relationship.
Our data controller
Our data controller can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of consent
In cases where your consent is the legal basis for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact our data controller. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legal basis for doing so.
If you are not satisfied with the response, you’ve received or if you feel that we have not dealt correctly with your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection regulator, also known as a “supervisory authority”. The relevant supervisory authority is likely to be the supervisory authority of the country where you are located or where the alleged infringement took place.
Changes to this privacy notice